STYLE MATRIX: Choosing the projects

Welcome to the first blog post! Final year came much faster than expected but I feel ready and excited to finally fully focus on stylized characters, learning the daunting art of handpainting textures and on deep-diving into human anatomy. I prepared some small mind-maps for the projects I chose. No. 1 and 3 were already approved by teachers during the first lesson, the second one is unsure as it does not specifically follow the brief, though I really hope it will still pass as I've wanted to try designing creatures in Riot style for quite some time. I'm super-excited for the first one - although the brief is only for 3D, I seriously love to torture myself and I've decided to design the concept as well (though, it doesn't feel like too much of a torture when I remind myself it's basically a skin design for one of my favourite ADCs in League, yay). I've gotten a lot of feedback on my characters during Industry Workshops and I'm looking forward to the challenge of applying it all. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

FMP: Kled - Pedestal

PROJECT 1: Choosing the workflow

FMP: Week 11 - more feedback time :)